HAPPY 91st BIRTHDAY MOTHER! 8-31-2020

Dear Family & Friends,


On Tuesday, August 31st, 2020, my mother, Gloria Pinto, will be 91 years young!

Though I did spend a few precious days with my mother recently, I will not be there for my Mom’s 91st Birthday.

I live in an assisted living and because of this Pandemic happening in the world, our assisted living, like most long term care facilities, we are still on lockdown. I, and my fellow residents cannot travel from our assisted living, with the exception being medical appointments.

I wrote this letter to my mother and gave it to her, with other presents, when we were together last.

Please read this tribute to the “Best Mother In The World” and join me in wishing my mother, Gloria Pinto, “A Wonderfully Spectacular 91st Birthday!

Thank you everyone! With sincerity, love and prayers,

 Evelyn Pinto

Daughter of Gloria Pinto



 

 

Dear Mother,                                     2020

Happy 91s Birthday!

I love you so, very much, Mother!

This Pandemic has caused heartbreak, confusion, disheartenment, and many more awful tragedies.

It is now the end of July and I have not seen you since January or February because of this Coronavirus Mom, my heart has been torn into pieces from not seeing you since January-February of this year.

I am especially broken because I question when I will see you again. My separation from you will not be forever because I do plan to celebrate your 91st Birthday with you!

Mother, I don’t say enough how much I love you and how I am increasingly and immensely proud of you.

Though you, like myself, face countless health challenges, you take care of yourself and you, also, allow others to help you. 

You keep yourself busy, Mom, reading every book that comes your way and, also, doing word search and other Brainiac puzzle books. Mom, you continually stay connected to your children, all of us, and we, as your adult children, keep connected with you, as well as help you when we can.

I want to also thank my Aunts and Uncle for helping a lot! I am grateful for sisters, brother, aunts, uncle and for all my family!

Mother, it has been amazingly wonderful having you as my Mother for this 60 odd years! Though I do face these health challenges and other problematic issues, I learned, mostly from you, to face these health challenges, problems and Life with patience, grace, faith, prayer and love! Thank you, Mother!

With sincerity, love prayers, graciousness and gratitude, your daughter,

                     Evelyn (Pinto)

                    August 29, 2020






 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024