TREATED ALSO WITH LOVE 8-15-2020

 



I was at the hospital for doctors’ appointments and medical tests.

I was amazed by the friendly, smiling faces that I was greeted with.

People had an authentic desire to help.

I ran into a few friends, a few of my respiratory therapists friends.

These wonderful humans, Alice, Jenn and that other precious soul whom I don’t recall her named, took time from their busy day to talk with me. We even posed for a few pictures.

All the staff at the hospital I go for my medical care from doctors to nurses, respiratory therapists, hospital chaplains and a lot more hospital personnel, have treated my illnesses, cured my pneumonias and on several occasions, have saved my life!

The hospital is usually a place of sickness, pain, life and death situations and other negative stuff.

The staff, on these days, have not only treated what is wrong in me, they also value the person I am.

The hospital staff, from the respiratory therapists to the hospital chaplains, to the nurses and other wonderful hospital personnel give me a lot more!

These wonderful humans stretch out their hands and their hearts with love!

With sincerity, love, prayers and gratitude,

Evelyn Pinto

August 15, 2020

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024