THE CHILDREN & EVELYN 10-5-2021


 

The Children & Evelyn

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, October 4, 2021, I experienced a marvelous surprise.

A few of the children, whom I used to teach when Mass came to our building, came to visit me.

Monica, a dear friend, brought 3 of her 5 children.

Yes, there was Lucia, Joseph and Therese.

Miriam and Grace were still in Daycare.

It was a wonderful time in which the children enjoyed snacks and presents, in which I surprised them with.

I love these children and I was grateful to Monica for bringing them.

Until next time, my friends!

With sincerity, love, prayers and gratitude,

Evelyn (Pinto)

October 5, 2021

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024