A SPECIAL SURPRISE, THE CHILDREN VISITED ME



Today, a welcome surprise came to my door.
Monica had called me today.
Monica and her children, Lucia, Joseph, Theresa, Miriam and Grace surprised me, waiting outside my building for me to come outside and spend time with them.
I taught all of these children in Religious Education of the Catholic Church for several 
years.
Lucia was 3 years old and Joseph was just a baby when I began teaching these eager and curious young children.
I knew the 4 younger children since they were babies.
Lucia, as I previously said, was 3 years old!
The children are: Lucia, Joseph, Theresa, Miriam and Grace!
I taught all of these children, I spent time with all of them and I especially, loved them!
My dear friends and family, I still do love these wonderful, amazing and loving young people and I always, always will!
The same goes for my caring, concerned and loving friend, Monica and her husband, Carlo, the mother and father of these remarkable children.
Love and with sincerity, gratitude and prayers,
Evelyn (Pinto)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024