MY BIRTHDAY PARTY IN THE HOSPITAL 10-28-2022




Dear Friends and Family,

I want to thank all of you for those awesome Birthday wishes, the lovely prayers and all  of your words  wisdom.
All of you made my Birthday, while I was, and still am, in the hospital absolutely wonderful!
Yes, I am still weak, in pain, exhausted, struggling with breathing and all sorts of problems that all the marvels of the medical world and all the doctors in this hospital cannot find answers to.
Yesterday, on my Birthday, I did have "Grand Birthday Party" in my hospital room!
The faithful, caring, compassionate and remarkable chaplains of Mount Auburn Hospital gave me the "Very, Best, Most Wonderful Party" for me, Evelyn!
I, Evelyn, who is sick, hurting and living with several serious and life threatening diseases + sick and in the hospital, I was given this Birthday Party gift on my Birthday, a Birthday Party Party by "The Spirituality Team that left a forever memory placed safe in my ❤️ !
With sincerity, love, prayers and gracious gratitude,

Evelyn (Pinto)

October 27, 2022
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024