EVELYN'S BOX 1-22-2023

 

My mind flies as if it were in a whirlwind.

All the injustices that I was a victim of


All the bad treatments that I was exposed to

All the wrongs done to me

All the unfairness thrown at me

All of it

I placed what had been weighing me down

And

I positioned it all carefully, meticulously and methodically in a large box

Then, with precision and accuracy, I placed the box with everything in it

Into my aircraft

And upwards I soared

I arrived at the center of the universe

I dumped that box into the midst of the universe




Where all of what was in my box

Was scattered, extinguished and destroyed

It was then that I slept soundly and peacefully

Evelyn Pinto

January 22, 2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024