WITH G1RATITUDE AND LOVE, I GO ON 1-6-2023


 

Dear Friends and Family,

I want to thank all of you for your prayers.

I know prayers do work and I am beyond grateful to all of you.

I have recovered from the flu that metaphorically paralyzed me through Christmas Day and the days that came after.

I’m now prepared to open a new chapter in my life.

My friends, much has happened in my life and in the lives of the people I love and hold dear.

I am still grieving the losses of my mother, my sister and close, loving friends that have passed in recent times.

I cannot begin to explain the grief of losing people that I loved, cared for and could not imagine living without them.

My friends, I am still here and those loved ones, who have passed away, are still here and I hold them safe in a sacred place in my heart.

In my darkest times, I call upon the memories of my mother, my sister and other close family and friends that have passed.

I hold tight to those memories of loved ones that have gone from this Earth, reaching out to them uponmmm in those hours of desperation, depression and gloom.

Despite my grief, I am appreciative for the abundance of love in my life.

I love those kind souls and and have limitless gratitude for these wonderful humans who  help me, care for me, love me and are genuinely concerned for my wellbeing.

My love for others is abundant and overflowing!

Though loving friends and family hold a distinctive and revered part in my life and in my heart, there is One, that loves me more'

I cannot begin to explain the unconditional, undeserved and the merciful love God has for me.

Yes, God loves me more than anyone could ever, ever love me.

Today, as I arise and ready for this day, I look up into the Heavens, bow my head and with praise, love and gratitude, I approach the Throne of Grace.

This morning, with praise, thanks and gratitude, I surender myself to God.

Despite my troubles, sicknesses, grief and with the love and my genuine concern for others, I confidently attempt to go on in my journey.

I can go on because Jesus walks with me, guides, heals me, loves me.

With His gentleness, love strength, and compassion, Jesus picks me and carries up when I cannot go on.

Thank you, Jesus!

With sincerity, love, prayers and gracious gratitude,

Evelyn (Pinto)

January 6, 2023





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024