A THANK YOU LETTER FROM EVELYN, WRAPPED IN LOVE 1-21-2023








 

Dear Friends and Family,

I pray all is well with you, all of you.

Thank you, dear friends for your love, well wishes, your kind comments, for your prayers and for connecting with me.

My good friends, I know God hears our prayers and I am confident that your prayers, for me, have played a large role of how I have reached the point of where I am today.

Thank you! I am beyond grateful!

Yes, cherished friends, I have recovered from that horrid flu and I am feeling better.

Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, a paralyzed diaphragm in my left lung, other respiratory illnesses as well as multiple and serious medical illnesses, life can get difficult and the severe pain I experience frequently causes me to be fatigued, tired and sleep more than usual.

In essence, much of the time I just don’t feel well!

My friends, being with you and reading your comments on Social Media, I am awed by the love, concern and prayers sent in my behalf.

This remarkable love, genuine concern for me and empathy brings about a ray of goodness in me that causes me not only to have a relief from pain but, also, causes a light shine through my broken body.

Thank you so, so, very much, cherished friends and family.

I am awed by the abundance of love shining bright in me in what can be a lonely and sick existence.

That could be me some of the time.

There’s a contagious love that has infected me, causing a joyful noise to pop up through me and fly out of me!

On this morning, I bow my head and gaze up into the Heavens.

With thanksgiving, love, graciousness and gratitude, I approach the Throne of Grace.

Grasping tightly to my soul, I am awed by the greatness, simplicity, mercy and love that has gently and quietly come before me, which is the Greatness of God.

Yes, Jesus anoints my life and abundantly sprinkles me with love.

Unconditional and unpretentious love grows into my life, originating from the One who is Love.

This authentic love for me is from the exceptional people who hold me gently with a faithful love and, also, with a genuine concern for me and my wellbeing.

Yes, as I send a rocket with urns of my prayers to Heaven, please know, dear friends and family, prayers from me and for you lie safe and secure as this flying device travels as the “Rocket to Heaven”!

Evelyn Pinto

January 21, 2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024