"I WANT TO DANCE"! 7-7-2023






Dear Friends,
I pray all of you are well, rested, healthy, and happy and feel loved!

Me, I have been riding, terrified, on the rollercoaster of Life!

My health hasn’t been as well as I would like it to be.

The poor air quality (much of this awful air quality is as a result of the fires burning in Canada), high humidity, the heat, and high pollen counts + my allergies have caused it even more difficult to breathe.

My friends, it’s natural and automatic to breathe. When you are struggling to breathe on a continuous basis, it’s beyond frightening.

Many people, even people I love, and am acquainted with, and many, many other people have similar struggles with their abilities (or lack of abilities) to breathe.

My friends, I am with you and I empathize with you. I do understand, totally.

Several other health issues have been surfacing in me.

I am struggling with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, SOB, Congestive Heart Failure, Venous Insufficiency, Igg, a paralyzed diaphragm in my left lung and other troubling health scenarios with me.

I need a walker to walk safely and, at times, a wheelchair, to navigate distances.

I also require supplemental oxygen 24/7.

My friends, I want to live, not just survive, to “LIVE”!

I want to feel comfortable enough, despite my many health challenges, to go out and do ordinary things!

When I do set out and move, these ordinary missions will become “extraordinary”!

My friends, I want to go to a club or a hall and “Dance”, just “Dance”!

I want to shop and buy those items that I can not only look amazing but, get more stuff where I can create astonishing things!

For just a while, I want to go on a vacation from my breathing problems, my chronic health problems, and my mobility problems, doctors’ offices and hospitals and just sit with my new self and take a long, uncomplicated, smooth and relaxing breath.

Then I plan to go out with my new energy and new self and “dance”!

That’s not all I plan to do!

I plan to revel in the swinging of those long, wonderful and swinging trees!

I am hoping to get in on the conversations of the birds that fly outside!

I will relish in the miraculous beauty of sky and poke and those marshmallow clouds!

That’s not all, dear friends…

I am going to sing, sing my favorite songs and hymns!

My friends, I love to sing. I have no talent in that category but that never stopped me!

Then I am going to reach the hearts of people, people who need those connections more than I do.

With their permission, I will go to them, sit by their side(s) and listen.

I will tell, also, of my life, the Good News, and how I navigated (still working on that one) through Life and how I am emerging into the person sitting with you today.

Only by the Grace of God and the miraculous gifts our Lord has so generously bestowed on me, I am sitting with you today, powerfully enlightening the “Good News” and telling you “My Story”!

Love, prayers, hugs and all that good stuff,

Evelyn (Pinto)

July 7, 2023

 

 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024