Life is difficult at times! Sometimes it's so hard to do what I gotta do! I do it though! Why? I have to and I don't give up! It gets harder and harder to pick myself up when my when my heart is splattered in a zillion pieces, my body hurts so and I continue to struggle to get oxygen in. What do I do?
First I pick up the zillion pieces of my heart. I dust them of and glue them together tightly. When they are all together I put my heart carefully back together. Then I get my body fixed so it won't hurt so much. Then I take the necessary steps so it won't hurt as much to breathe. Though these steps aren't permanent measures ,but I continue to hold onto the faith I have that things WILL get better.
Then I bow my head and pray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024