SURRENDERING MY LIFE TO GOD 1-29-16


I am living at a time in my life where sickness is frequent and where death comes knocking.
Yes, I live with being acutely sick, myself,  a lot.
I am in a place in my life, when I go to bed at night, my friends my friends may not be here, when I awake.
This so bothers me, especially, in the specials relationships I have among people that have become an intricate part of my life and being. 
I have been so sick, myself, people did not  know if I would even be there the next day.
This make me feel that I have to get everything done that needs to be done.
To say the least, my life has become very unstable.
If I think of all this, it takes away from those special moments with my friends and family.
I do laugh a lot, and live, really, really live,  in these special, special moments with those I  love and totally enjoy being with.
I realize that my life becomes filled with voids.
My faith restores everything that has become missing in my life.
With my surrender to God, and my strong foundation in my faith, the complexities of life become simple.
I Pray!
I come to my God with praise, supplication, love and gratitude.
I bow before Jesus, asking Him for some stability in my life.
I, then, realize I already have that stability.
The rock I lay my life upon is Jesus!
My life, now, makes sense.
My life is in the Mighty Hands of God!
Love, peace  and prayers,
                                Evelyn Pinto
                                January 29, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024