I'M BLESSED 1-6-16






(This is something I wrote a while ago).
I'm Blessed! 
I may live with being sick a lot,
I'm Blessed! 
I may need to use a manual wheelchair to get around, 
I'm Blessed! 
I may need the acute treatment and care of a hospital a lot, 
I’m Blessed! 
I may need to use oxygen to breathe better,
I'm Blessed!
I don't look at all of living what I have to live with as negative, 
But, as an adventure, 
An opportunity to learn, some neat stuff 
And meet new people! 
Sure, I have my pity parties but, not too often and not for very long! God gave me this life and it is a gift! 
So, I try to look more at the positive. 
I saw a rainbow through my hospital window, a triple rainbow! 
Who can be more blessed,, seeing a triple rainbow through a hospital window?. 
God has truly blessed me!
Love and prayers, 
                    Evelyn Pinto
                    January 6, 2016







                        All pictures taken by 
                             Evelyn Pinto
                           January/2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024