GOD'S PRESENCE IN THIS MORNING'S SUNRISE 1-3-16








The sunrise was spectacular this morning.
The sunrise always gives me hope!
I am still in the hospital.
I'm fighting!
I'm fighting the pain I feel.
I'm fighting to breathe at a functional level.
I'm fighting to stay awake.
I'm fighting  and  will never  give up! 
I will persevere!
God presented me with a glorious sunset, from my hospital room window,  this morning!
Praise Be To God!
                               Evelyn Pinto
                              January 3, 2016




                        All pictures were taken 
                              by Evelyn Pinto 
                              January / 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024