I'M HOME, DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL 1-4-16


I'm Home!
I was discharged from the hospital today  (Monday).
The staff of the medical hospital I was at, were kind, compassionate, knowledgeable of my medical conditions, showed  medical expertise and were patient with me.
The care at the hospital I was at was at a level of superior excellence.
I'm so glad to be home, though, among familiar people and stuff!
I'm so happy to be with my friends and near enough so I can spend time together with family and other friends.
My dear friend , Pat said to me tonight, "Evie, there's no place like home!"
Home, with those I love and whom love me, is definitely where I belong and need to be!
"Yes, Pat, there is no place like HOME!"
                                   Evelyn  Pinto
                                  January 4, 2015




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024