I PRAY, AS I GAZE, THROUGH MY HOSPITAL ROOM WINDOW,, INTO THE HEAVENS 1-1-16





When I can't look in or out, I look up!
I am on laying in a hospital bed, in a hospital on the 7th floor.
I have a herniated disc wrapped around a nerve in my back.
My lungs and my breathing are getting to be a larger problem than was realized
I do have a great view outside of, buildings, the Charles River and (what I love to look at) the sky.
It seems when I look into the sky, I'm gazing into the heavens.
Then I pray. I pray for my own health to be better.
I pray for my friends and family.
I pray for this hospital, its' personnel and the patients.
I pray for my church and its' pastor.
I pray for this crazy world to be a better one!
Then I gaze out the window, into the heavens, pray again and fall asleep. I've been really, really tired!
Love and prayers,
                               Evelyn Pinto,

                               January 1, 2016






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024