HAVING FUN IN PAINTING CLASS 5-19-16

PAINTING CLASS


    
            These 2 are paintings drawn by 
Me, Evelyn
I, with others, others who were a bit more artistic than I, eagerly attended Painting Class.
Painting is not only a lot of fun for me but, it takes me out of myself!
I forget about the troubles of my day and difficulties in my life.
For a short while, I'm having fun creating a Renoir, Van Gogh or more realistically, an Evelyn!
This is a time to, for a short while, to have fun!
This is a day I will look back and fondly remember!
                               Evelyn Pinto
                              May 19, 2016

The following are pictures of Me and a friend's drawings of Me.
As I told my friend: "It looks exactly like me!"







                                                         I can clearly see the resemblance!
                                                                             Love,
                                                                                  Evelyn
                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024