DAD, I MISS YOU! 5-28-16




Today is my Father's Birthday!
My dad is now in Heaven.
He was a good man, a man who made everyone laugh!
Dad made me laugh at times when I really didn't think I could but, always did, when my dad told his jokes!
My dad could tell jokes which made everyone laugh and always feel glad he was around.
My father was a special person to me, to my family and to those who knew him.
He was my dad and I presume I inherited the love of laughter, with the gift of making others laugh, from him.
I also got my stubbornness from my dad, though my being stubborn grew a lot more in me, as time progressed.
Dad, I like to think you looking from Heaven and watching over your family.
Gosh, Dad, I really, really miss you!
Love, your daughter,
                         Evelyn
                         May 28, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024