UNDER GOD'S PROTECTION 5-21-16


Dear Friends,
I have evidence of God's presence and protection.
Yesterday, I was walking with a group of people , around where I live.  
I was going backwards up the hills in my wheelchair, like I always do.
Suddenly the wheelchair toppled over, throwing me to the sidewalk. 
My head hit, hard and loud, smack on the pavement.
I was checked out yesterday at the hospital, where I spent all day.  
I came home early last night with no serious injury but, bad headaches.
I'm so grateful to God to be alive and not seriously injured by that fall, as my head smacked that pavement very hard.
God has been not only with me through all of this but, has protected me with His Mighty Armor.
God was my Rock, my Guardian and my Protector yesterday. 
I am overflowing with love and gratitude.
God Is Good, Very Good.  Love,
                                  Evelyn Pinto
                                  May 21, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024