PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH MY MOTHER 5-12-16



May 12, 2014
It always surprises me how God knows to intervene, just at the right moment!
It was Mother's Day yesterday!
I spent precious moments with my mother!
She made a simple lunch.
We ate, we watched television and then we talked.
We spent special moments, alone, with each other.
My mother and I did ordinary things but, it was "not" an ordinary day.
It was a marvelously, wonderful day filled with precious moments, with my mother.
On this day, we saw the people we were and the people time brought us to.
We had a Mother-Daughter Day, this Mother's Day,
It was "the best" time because I spent it with my mother!
                              Evelyn Pinto
                             May 12, 2016 (edited)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024