A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS PRAYER TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS




Merry, happy, joyful Christmas to my family and friends.
To my family I don't hardly see, there is still a chance to kindle a relationship with me and with other family members that miss you.
To my family I've grown into and love, thank you for making me feel special by you love, kindness, help, support and compassion.
To my dear friends: Have an awesome, loving, Christmas filled with wonder and marvelousness.
I love all of you, my dear, loving and supportive friends!
Everyone, have a loving, memory-making, merry Christmas with the love of Jesus surrounding you!
Be safe! Love,
                Evelyn (Pinto)
               December 24, 2016








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024