MY APT: "A CREATIVE CHAOS" 12-13-16


It is almost Christmas!
Living on modest, even frugal, means, I try to write out Christmas cards, send letters and make presents from what I have.
I create from what is already in my apartment, my home.
I spend special moments, hours, days and sleepless nights, doing what I love to do, making someone else smile, with a homemade card, gift or a personal letter of how much I love and appreciate them.
Even if for just a moment,
I would love for a person to be happy and smile.
I love to go shopping for my family, friends and many others who mean so much to me.
Due to a shortage of finances, which many of us know too well, I create my presents, whether they be letters, wrapped fancy in ribbons, homemade gifts and cards with a unique flavor.
I would love to express, at this special season of Christmas, a personalized gift, that would relay to them how much I love those special people in my life! 
I would like my cards and present to relay how those people in my life mean the world to me!
At this time, my apartment has evolved into "A Creative Chaos"!
Love, peace, hope and dreams,
                 Evelyn Pinto
                December 13, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024