THE BIGGER THINGS IN LIFE 12-21-16



As I get older (and I hope wiser) I'm realizing how important the little things in Life are.
These little things in life have gotten more important, now as I embark into a new stage of my Life.
My family has become more important than ever to me.
I want that view I saw tonight of the wondrous night sky, so visible to me, to be in my head forever.
That 'I love you' coming from my sister's mouth touches me. I want to always remember that!
'I love you' springing out of the mouths of the people whom I love and can't imagine my life without them, has become vital to me as I get (a teeny bit) older.
These I love you" sounds are much, much, more than words to me but, are also the most wondrous sounds.
God loving me, a sinner, so much that He sent His Son, so I might have a chance, is the greatest love I or anyone, can ever receive.
Praise Be To God!
Love, peace and prayers,
                         Evelyn Pinto

                        December 21, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024