OUTSIDE FEELINGS 12-22-16





Being it the Winter season with the cold tagging along, I'm reluctant to go outside. 
I go out into this cold, usually, only when I have to.
Last night was differently peculiar.
I longed, with all my heart,  wanted to go out.
I wanted to smell, taste and be in the outside air.
What I saw was simply amazing!
The sun had just gone down.
The sky was painted with this wonderful, pinkish blue sky.
The trees were bare and stood somewhat alone against the early evening sky.
The air outside felt crisp and refreshingly cold.
It was a marvelous feeling! 
It was a stunning and simply amazing evening!
Last night was revealed a miracle and blessing from God!
May God Bless You All!
                     Evelyn Pinto
                    December 22, 2016




                  Photos taken by Evelyn Pinto
                        December 21, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024