AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED NIGHT 3-10-17


This event happened in an earlier time of my life.
This memory came to my mind in an earlier writng.
I hope you can see a bit of your own experience from this memory of mine.



It was a very, very emotionally charged time for me last night.
I found myself outside gazing at the night sky.
I figured it would be the fastest way to reach God, to desperately ask Him for help.
A kind soul reached out to me, guiding me inside, out of the cold winter night.
This person, with an investment in wisdom, told me that God was already in me and I did not have to go outside to reach Him.
Another concerned person cuddled me in a soft, comforting hug.
Totally exhausted. I moved to the nearest lounge chair and slipped into a much needed sleep, for hours.
If you're thinking that God doesn't answer prayers, I am a testimony that he most definitely does answer our prayers, in His way, His Time.
We humans may think may think our way is better but, God's way is "always" better.
"God is good all the time!"
          Evelyn Pinto
         March 10, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024