ON FEELING SICK AND BEING POSITIVE 3-9-17



Dear Friends,
You never know what the future will hold.
From one day to the next (one moment to the next), our life can change dramatically.
Yesterday, I began feeling sick.
My body began hurting so much, I could barely move.
Pain, excruciating pain, has plagued my body since yesterday.
I could not even lift a coffee pot at breakfast.
This morning, I am having a difficult time breathing.
I also have the chills.
I have an appointment with my primary care physician this morning.
I am hoping, and I’m passionately praying, for a remedy (or remedies) to what is happening in my body.
I don’t know what is going to happen form this day on.
I do know I am in “The Arms of God!”
You know, my dear friends, there is no place I would rather be than in God’s protection!
Love, peace and with gracious gratitude to my God,
                     Evelyn Pinto
                    March 9, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024