ROLLING, WALKING AND FLYING 3-3-17




Dear Friends,
I have great news!
I have been walking more.
I have been a prisoner of a wheelchair long enough!
With the aid of a walker, “I am walking!”
I am careful to listen to my body.
When I need a break, I take it!
When I need to rest, I rest!
I use supplementary oxygen to breathe adequately.
As with most people with respiratory illness and who also use supplementary oxygen, my oxygen saturation goes down with exertion.
That is why I’m extra careful when moving.
After I master walking, my friends, I’ll commence my flying!
As you see me zipping by, please bellow words of encouragement.
Your reassuring words inspire me to move forward.
Thank you!
With sincerity, hope, love, prayers and dreams,
                        Evelyn Pinto
                       March 3, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024