A WATER LILY 5-18-17


In the midst of sickness threatening my body, uncertainties in my life, indefinites and trials experienced by those I love, and the craziness in the world, I fumbled through all the whys.
I recently fixated my eyes on a water lily blooming in the pond of the courtyard where I live.


This water lily was astonishing and placed just where it was supposed to be.
I began to wonder.
In these dark times, God placed a thing of beauty for my eyes to see and savor.
I then realized the blessings in my life.
This enormous love was in my life, a love with no boundaries. Love coming from God, seeping over to family, friends and others had me realize the good in my life, in people and in the world.
I bowed my head and uttered words of gratitude to God!
                                 Evelyn Pinto
                                 June 18, 2017







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024