EMMANUEL COLLEGE'S CLASS OF 77 40th REUNION 6-3-17







My 40th College Reunion at Emmanuel College was yesterday, June 3rd, 2017.
As I did when I attended Emmanuel College as a young adolescent woman some 40 years ago, I felt a combinations of feelings.
There were times I felt a special and precious comradery with the women of my class.
There were, also, the times I felt so alone, as I did, at times in my college years.
There was much kindness and love shown to me yesterday and last night.
For this I was grateful, and I continue to also be so appreciative to my fellow class women, even as this new day approaches.
I realize some may never understand the struggles and the trials I experience daily.
I’m sure, though, each and every one of us women, in retrospect, go through their own struggles.
Worlds different and, in some ways, drastically diverse from the life I live, I did experience a fellowship with the women of my class, the Class of 1977 of Emmanuel College, now 40 years later.
We are, now, more mature and in her own way, have changed the world we live in.
May God bless Emmanuel College’s Class of 1977!
May God bless us all!
With sincerity, love, peace and hope,
                                        Evelyn Pinto

                                       June 4, 2017









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024