A TRIBUTE TO PASQUALE 6-27-17




These are difficult hours and challenging times for my sister, her children and my family.
Cancer has stolen a member of my family.
Cancer has won the battle, taking someone dear from us.
Pasquale is now held tight in The Mighty Arms of God.
Pat is in the Presence of Jesus now.
When I first me Pat, he was dating my younger sister, Theresa.
Being so protective of my younger sister, I thought of Pat as just a stubborn Italian.
I questioned the sanity of my sister, dating someone who obviously did not fit what I had in mind as a suitable boyfriend for her.
When it was obvious that Pat and Terry would never be apart, I loved Pat because I loved my younger sister.
At some point, I began relating to Pat and I did grow to love him.
I also began to realize that I, myself, was as stubborn as Pat was.
As years passed, Pat and Terry were blessed with 3 children, Vincent, Michael and Evelina.
I loved these children as if they were my own children.
Now, the love is even stronger between myself these adult children.
I just want to express how much Pasquale will be missed by all of us.
Pat was loved by so many.
I, like everyone, am going to miss Pat dearly.
At this time, I would like to say that if Terry, Evelina, Michael or Vincent ever need me, I will be available to them.
Finally, I would like to thank God for the short time that He blessed us with Pasquale.
I ask God for His love and protection be placed over Theresa, Evelina, Michael, Vincent, Michelle and our family!
May God Bless! Love,
A sister who hurts for her younger sister,
                                                    Evelyn Pinto

                                                    June 27, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024