MOVEMENT, I PAY THE PRICE 6-15-17


The last posts I’ve shown, as earlier ones, are with me dancing.
I have to say, though, movement for me comes with a cost.
The more the movement, the greater the cost is to my body, especially my lungs.
Movement, like dancing, the cost to me is significant and extreme.
Though I’ve shown myself dancing, I haven’t shown me quickly plunge myself to a seat and immediately put my supplemental oxygen on and rest, a lot of the time bedrest, for hours.
At times, these hours are all night.
It’s just that my quality of life means more to me as my medical conditions worsen.
As I grow older, my quality of life is even more vital to me.
If I dance today, I know I’m going to pay for it tonight and most likely, it would worsen my medical conditions.
I just want some normality in a life of sickness and stress.
And I really, really want to dance!
Love, peace and prayers,
An exhausted and fatigued,
               Evelyn Pinto
               June 15, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024