4 MINSTERS, INSTRUMENTS OF HEALING 10-24-17




I would like to talk to you about 4 individuals in my life, who are not only my friends but, sacrifice in many ways for others, including me.
The occupations of these 4 amazing people are ministers and chaplains.
These 4 people go out to the broken sick and dying.
Many would run from situations that these people graciously glide into.
These people are instruments of healing.
They give of their time and their life to those many who are broken, tired and in need.
I’m one of those who is a recipient of their love, kindness and that peace of mind that that I found in myself through these servants of God.
I thank my Lord many times over for placing these remarkable people in my life.
 Yes, it is God that radiantly shines through these 4 individuals!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                                      Evelyn Pinto
                                     October 24, 2017









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024