IN THE ARMS OF GOD

           IN THE ARMS OF GOD
                                   by Evelyn Pinto



Sometimes God leaves me on a path.
I may not know where.
It may not be where I want to go but,
I trust God, knowing that He will always take care of me.
This does not mean I'm going to just sit back and be a victim of circumstance.
No, certainly not!
God made me the person I am.
As this person, I am still his "Work In Progress!"
I trust God and will always ask my Lord's guidance, protection and safety.
I will ask Him for these and everything in prayer.
You know something?
In this tilt-a-whirl of life, I know I'll be ok.
I know this because I am in the Arms of God!
Wherever I go from here, home or somewhere else, I know that' it's where God needs me to be.
And that, my friends, is where I’m supposed to be!
                                  Evelyn Pinto


                             


Photographs taken and edited by
Evelyn Pinto
October/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024