GRACIOUS GIFTS of GRATITUDE, A CELEBRATION 10-22-17



When you give your problem(s), a situation, and even your life to God, it’s utterly amazing what can happen!
I wanted to find a way to thank all the wonderful people in my Life for all they have given me.
It's my birthday soon so, I needed it to be a joyous occasion to say "thank you” to all the wonderful, loving and supportive people who mean so much to me..
So, my dear friends, I gave a party to emphatically say to everyone “Thank You!”
Paintings, posters and pictures, all dressed in a gratitude theme, decorated the room at the assisted living, where I live.
I wrote the following for all my friends and family:
Thank you!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                                Evelyn (Pinto)

                                October 22, 2017












Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for coming to my Gratitude Celebration!
You all mean so much to me!
You’ve been with me through a wide range of experiences in my Life.
You’ve rejoiced with me in good times.
You’ve supported me in those days of trials and pain.
We’ve all had good days and bad days.
My good days were sweeter because you were there.
My bad days were tolerable because you were with me.
I pray I’ve been as much of a friend that you’ve been to me.
I hope I’ve been that loving sister that you could count on.
I pray, Mother, that I’ve been that daughter you dreamed I’d be when you saw me for the 1st time.
God blessed me abundantly when He put every single one of you into my life
I want to thank every one of you for being a significant part of my life!









May God Bless You All! Love,
                                              Evelyn (Pinto)
                                             October 22, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024