FUN AT MY MOTHER'S HOME 10-8-17





It was on an early Sunday night when my niece, Anita and my nephew, Brandon took me to see my mother at her home.
It was a night of fun, laughs, card playing with the sweetest touch of all, when we all my feasted on my mother’s homemade chicken soup.
My mother has a breathtaking view from her apartment’s patio.
Though it was a cloudy Sunday night, it was nice to see this magnificent view from high up!





My mother is the most loving person.
My niece, Anita, impresses and inspires me as she walks steadfast in the Christian faith.
My nephew, Brandon, is a loving teenager.
I do realize how difficult it is to be a teenager (or a mother of a teen) in this time.
Brandon, though, impresses me on how helpful he is and how much he cares for others.
One thing though, my mother did beat Brandon under the table, playing cards!




                   

                 
                             
                   Evelyn Pinto

                  October 8, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024