WHERE GOD NEEDS ME 10-9-17


Sometimes God leaves me on a path.
I may not know where.
It may not be where I want to go but, I trust God.
I know that God will always take care of me.
This does "not" mean I'm going to just sit back and be a victim of circumstance. No, definitely not!
God made me the person I am.
As this person, I am still "His Work In Progress!" 
I trust God and will always ask My Lord's guidance, protection and safety in my prayers to my Lord.
You know something? In this tilt-a-whirl of life, I know I'll be okay.
I know this because I am in the arms of God! 
Wherever I go from here, home or somewhere else, I know that' it's where I need to be.
God doesn’t necessarily send you where you want to go but, sends you where He needs you.
And that, my friends, is where I'm supposed to be! , 
Love,
   Evelyn Pinto

  October 9, 2017 (edited)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024