A DIFFICULT JOURNEY, SICK IN THE HOSPITAL 8-29-18









I have been sick in the hospital since Saturday.
That's going on 5 days, my friends!
It's been a difficult journey.
Anyone that has been sick knows that when you don't feel well physically, you're emotionally not in a good state either.
The staff here, at the hospital I am a patient at, work at a level of superior excellence!
They are kind, compassionate and treat me with concern, love and with medical expertise.
I do pray daily, continually and also practice my faith.
I love God, my family, my friends, my church and my church family!
I miss all of them like crazy!
On the 8th floor, where my hospital room is, I have a fabulous view.
I wanted to share some photos I took from my hospital room window.
Love, prayers, peace and good health,
Evelyn Pinto
August 29, 2018




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024