BLESSINGS OF FRIENDS 8-18-18




There are few things better than being blessed by God with good, loving relationships in your life!
There are also few things better than a party!
In the extreme weather of heat that felt like 104*, I journeyed to the hospital I go for my medical care.
There, in the air conditioning of course, I celebrated, with a fellowship of friends, a “Summer Party”!
There was everything that could create a party; loving friends, a meal, cake and presents!
On this Summer Day, in Coffee Shop of a hospital, my friends and I celebrated not only a faith in God, through tough times but, also, a precious love and a concern for one another!
Friends, I am truly blessed!
                              Evelyn Pinto
                              August 8, 2018








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024