DOG SITTING WITH DENNY 8-5-18











                             Dog Sitting With Denny

Last night, I was dog sitting
My responsibility was a 4 legged rambunctious, red dog named Denny.
At first and for much of the time with me, Denny laid by the door.
Denny lay there for some time, waiting for his master, my niece, Christina.
I was on the floor with Denny, petting him, comforting him and just sitting with Denny for a while.
I eventually moved to my couch, where I sat watching television.
I continued to watch Denny with pronounced interest.
Denny moved from the door to within eye distance from me, where he could still see me.
I guess he was just reassuring himself that I was still with him.
After a while, Denny was investigating every room in my one bedroom apartment.
My 4 legged friend traveled countless times from the kitchen to the living room, through the bedroom and to the bathroom and back again.
Denny and I grew into new best friends!
After a few hours, Christina came back.
With a touch of sadness, Denny left with my niece, Christina accompanied by my sister, Roberta and my mother.
I am already missing Denny and our time together.
I love all my 4 legged friends!
                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                    August 5, 2018






Photos taken by Evelyn Pinto


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024