MY MOTHER, MY FRIEND AND ME AT THE MOVIES 8-13-18


My mother, one of my best friends, Joan and I journeyed to the Capitol Theater in Arlington, Mass. to enjoy "Mama Mia 2" on the big screen!
Though the movie was fast paced, I eventually understood the reasons of the different scenes.
With little difficulty, I was able to keep up with this fast paced movie.
I loved Mama Mia 2!
There were mixed reviews among my mother and Joan.
We all did agree that the final moments of the show, the finale, was fabulous!
It was an enjoyable time with Mom and with my dear, 4Ever friend, Joan!
(Joan is not in this photo of my mother and myself because she took the picture).
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
A blessed,
          Evelyn (Pinto)
          August 13, 2018



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024