MESSAGE OF LOVE 7-29-19


       
             

           Message of Love
On My Hospital Room Board


I am still in the hospital.
Being a patient in the hospital, I face much more than life and death struggles.
I am forced to realize my own mortality.
Being very sick, the  indefinte  seems to jump out at me!
The hospital is definitely not a fun place.
I would like to tell you something though.
I am cared for by some of the most compassionate, caring, loving, intelligent and amazing people who work at my hospital.
Someone  working at the hospital left this message of love  on my hospital room board.
Though ill, and not where I want to be.
I’m blessed and I am where I have to be, for now.
With sincerity, love, graciousness and gratitude,
          Evelyn Pinto
          July 29, 2019






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024