YES, TODAY WILL BE AN AMAZING DAY! 7-9-19






I’m “HOME!”
I was discharged from the hospital last night.
I will continue my recovery, from this aggressive pneumonia, at home.
Home is where I am most comfortable, in my own apartment, where my friends are, and close to my family and other friends.
This hospital admission has been difficult, traumatic and needless to say, I was not at my best.
I was extremely sick and I learned that when a person is that sick, emotions are all over the place.
I still do not feel well.
I am exhausted, fatigued, wiped out, low on energy and in pain.
Recovering from pneumonia takes time and if you knew me, you’d know that I’d want to be all well, yesterday!
Patience is not a virtue that easily comes to me.
Being sick and suffering from this pneumonia, needless to say I am utterly impatient.
Lord, please give me patience, strength, courage, stamina and all I need to recover from this illness.
God, I know I cannot do it on my own.
As I ready myself for today, my 1st day home from the hospital, I surrender myself to God.
Yes, today will be an amazing day!
           Evelyn Pinto
           July 9, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024