NORA'S GIFTS 7-28-19


                            Nora's Gifts


                     
   
                                  Nora’s Gifts
I have been recently discharged from the Medical ICU at the hospital I go for my hospital care.
I am still in the hospital, on a medical telemetry unit, where I continue to receive treatment and care from hospital personnel.
This has been a traumatic ordeal for me.
It begins with 1st being sick enough that I had to be in the ICU, then spending 2 days and 2 nights in the ICU.
I am still trying to process it all.
What I do remember frightens me and what I don’t remember terrifies me even more.
In the midst of this dark, life threatening turmoil, I’ve been shown an overabundance of compassion, kindness, generosity and love.
These magnificent feelings toward me came from the nurses, doctors, hospital chaplains, respiratory therapists, patient care assistants and all of the people who have been part of my treatment and care in the hospital.
My precious nurse, Nora gave me these wonderful, awesome gifts of classic pens, 2 amazing notebooks and a lovely scented candle packaged in a colorful, floral card box.
I’m overwhelmed and blessed by the love of the many hospital personnel who have given me so much, especially their love.
To all the people at my hospital I would like to say: “Thank you!”
“I love all of you like C-R-A-Z-Y!”
A special thank you goes to my nurse, Nora, who surprised with these gifts!
With sincerity, love, graciousness and gratitude,
                          Evelyn Pinto
                          July 28, 2019






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024