A PARTY AT THE HOSPITAL 8-20-19












Yesterday, I was an honored guest at a Summer Party!
Friends, who are chaplains at the hospital I go for my medical care, threw a party for me in the Coffee Shop at the hospital.
The hospital is usually not associated with good times, especially a party!
We associate the hospital with sickness, pain and sometimes even death.
For me, I view the hospital as a location where I am placed on the Path of Wellness, after a sickness, by compassionate, caring and wonderful people.
These professional people care about me enough, as a patient, to give treatment and care with medical expertise at a level of superior excellence.
And then there are 2 of my favorite people, Beth and Mary, who are chaplains at the hospital.
These friends are always loving, supportive, generous and kind to me and will always go above and beyond for anyone and everyone.
Today, at the hospital, we enjoyed the company of one another while we partook of lunch in the Coffee Shop at the hospital.
Beth brought dessert delicacies and, my good friends, both Mary and Beth presented me with lovely presents!
It’s been a rough summer for me with several inpatient hospitalizations, sickness, pain, stress, weakness, fatigue and other unpleasant and unpleasant experiences.
This Summer Party was a much needed event, spent with loving friends, where we talked, ate and created joyful memories!
In a world of craziness, instability, the indefinite, and political unrest, yesterday, I was reminded of the goodness in the world, and the love I have for others, while seeing firsthand the and goodness and love others felt for me.
May God bless all of you!
              Evelyn Pinto
              August 21, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024