WITH GRATITUDE AND LOVE, THANK YOU! 8-3-19





Dear Friends and Family,
I’m “Home!”
I was discharged from the hospital earlier this week.
I am recovering from the Pneumonia and Sepsis, which could have killed me, where I feel most comfortable, at home.
I am in my own apartment, among my familiar stuff.
I live in a building where I am among close friends and nearer to other friends and family.
My friends, after nearly 2 weeks in the hospital, I am overjoyed to be home!
I was in the Medical Intensive Care Unit for 2 days and 2 nights.
Afterwards, I was transferred to a medical telemetry unit for the remainder of my hospital stay.
I persevered through it all thanks to the medical expertise of the doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, hospital chaplains and the many other hospital personnel who worked tirelessly to save my life.
The many people who prayed for me, I know, reached God, and helped immensely bring life to my sick and tired body.
It was God and His Grace that saved me, proving again, that God is in complete control!
Recalling some vivid memories, I remember that 1st troubling night of my hospital visit, from my hospital bed and unable to moved, I prayed.
This hospitalization was like fighting a battle, a fight for life.
What I remember, frightens me!
What I don’t remember, terrifies me!
The significant matter of this traumatic experience is that I am “alive”!
I am alive and on the path of wellness.
I am appreciative for all of you, who took the time to pray for me.
I am grateful and blessed!
From this precious place in my heart, I reach God, and with my head bowed, with praise and thanksgiving to my Lord, I thank God for all things, including Life!
With sincerity, graciousness and gratitude,
              Evelyn Pinto
              August 3, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024