FUN WITH FRIENDS 8-8-19


      
              Fun with Friends

    
      



I love spending time with people.
I cherish precious times with my friends and family.
Sometimes, when we are all together, we become silly.
What happened tonight when my friends, Johanne, Donna and myself got together, we were all being totally zany!
It’s just that when Johanne and Donna and myself were together tonight, we not only enjoyed being in the company of each other but, we were totally being ourselves.
Yes, we are total individuals, all 3 of us, and on this Tuesday night, we were emphatically having fun!
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   August 6, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024