TIA AND EVELYN, FRIENDS FOREVER 8-12-19





Tia and Kathy came to visit me today.
Tia and Kathy traveled up to Boston from their home in Florida.
Tia and I, Evelyn, met several years ago when we were students at Emmanuel College.
As students at Emmanuel, we were both close.
We were that friend to each other that we could go to one another for absolutely anything!
Tia found me some years ago on Facebook.
We rekindled that closeness that we used to have when we were both much younger.
I realize with growing older, our friendships in Life mean so much more to us..
Though distance separates us physically, Tia and I are still close friends!
I realize now that we are even closer than when we were both younger and students at Emmanuel College.
In the process of aging, I believe that we become more mature and wiser.
Incidents that used to bother me, don’t now.
I see what is really important now.
The friendship between Tia and myself has withstood time, sickness, distance and other things that would tear most people apart.
Yes, Tia and I are “Best Friends” and I know we will always be “Best Friends”.
      Evelyn Pinto
      August 12, 2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024