A CHRISTMAS AT MY SISTER'S HOME 12-26-2019






A Christmas at My Sister’s Home

My friends, Christmas Day was wonderful for my family, and for me, this year!
Some of my family came together to celebrate, not only being together but, persevering through a difficult year!
My friends, we ate and drank, we talked, we exchanged presents and we talked some more.
It was a magnificent day to be alive and to be together, as we remembered who made this, and all the good we experience, possible.
Jesus was born on Christmas, eventually creating for us a way for us all who believed, to have not only a relationship with God but eternal life with Him.
Before we partook of the Christmas Day’s food, we all bowed our heads in prayer and praised God, thanking Him for the abundance of blessings that He so generously bestowed upon us, especially for this day’s fellowship of togetherness.
A grateful and blessed,
          Evelyn Pinto
          December 26, 2019










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024