THE LOVE + THE MIRACLE 0F CHRISTMAS 12-25-2019




Dear Friends,
I hope everyone is enjoying time spent with those you love this Christmas.
While people are bustling around purchasing gifts for others, the most valuable gift you can give is your time.
Time spent with others, even me, is what will always be remembered!
So, please, give your time freely, abundantly and always!
On Christmas Eve (yesterday), I left my home at 6:15am for Mount Auburn Hospital.
There, at the hospital, I had a CAT scan of my lungs and blood work.
What followed these tests was an appointment with my pulmonary physician.
We discussed how I was doing, my recovery from my recent pneumonia and the results from yesterday’s Lung CT.
The day had become difficult, tiring and exhausting!
After experiencing these hospital issues, I went home and rested.
My friends, I was continually reminded of the Miracle of Christmas.
I spent time with close friends on the weekend and yesterday, Christmas Eve.
Among those friends, a close friend, Linda, from my church, visited me expressing love, sacrifice and genuine concern.
It was nice to be visited by my dear friend, Linda!
Later, on the afternoon, a real treat popped at my door.
My friend, Monica and her young daughter, Lucia, who are from the church where I care for the children, visited me.
Monica and her daughter, Lucia, were welcome visitors on Christmas Eve, which was yesterday.
Though my Christmas Eve began at the hospital, it changed into a day of love, concern, caring and time spent with my friends from various backgrounds.
It’s amazing how we have come together with love in our hearts and packed with a genuine need for a Savior.
Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I will be spending time with my family.
Time spent with my family is a day I look forward to.
I love my family genuinely and I also love my friends profoundly, who have become as family!
It’s a marvelous time for Christmas because our God Is Good
My hope is that everyone will be shown the Love and the Miracle of Christmas!
With sincerity, love and prayers,
          Evelyn Pinto
          Christmas, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024