ON BEING SICK AND IN THE HOSPITAL FREQUENTLY 12-28-19



Dear Friends, I am in the hospital.
It’s difficult and totally frustrating to be in the hospital again.
I am fighting an infection.
I am also living with an increase in pain, muchly do to this infection, fatigue, weakness and low energy.
I am taking antibiotics, to fight this infection, pain medications and breathing treatments.
This is in addition to my routine medications.
The treatment and care I am receiving is at a level of beyond excellence
My friends, being sick is not the easiest.
Being sick a lot and in the hospital, like I am, is disheartening, frustrating, difficult and depressing.
Whenever I begin getting depressed, I become more aware of the little things, those blessings that are all around me.
I still get depressed from time to time, especially when I am sick.
Being grateful and showing gratitude for these little blessings and those every day miracles does help me.
Love, a sick and disheartened but grateful,
Evelyn Pinto
December 28, 2019







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024