A Bittersweet Thanksgiving Day 11-25-2021



Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day, 2021.

My family and friends, I have been blessed and blessed abundantly.

Yesterday, though, was a bitter sweet Thanksgiving for me.

This was the 1st Thanksgiving without my sweet, precious mother.

(My mother passed away on October 31st of this year).

I usually spent my Thanksgivings with her. I miss my mother all the time.

My sister, Roberta, whom I love dearly, is in the hospital fighting complications from the chemotherapy that she takes for the lung cancer attacking her body.

I love my sister, Roberta, talk to her daily, worry about her constantly and pray for her diligently.

All this being too much for me to handle, I place my life, my worries, my concerns and my sister’s health into the Mighty Hands of God.

I bow my head and pray to Him who listens and works miracles.

I have the assurance and faith that God will answer my prayers.

Love and prayers,

Evelyn Pinto

November 26, 2021




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024